Date Updated: 28/06/2019.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Computer or network
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Provide services and products to you
- Personalise your experience and provide content and functionality that is specific to you.
- Bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Our clients in order to allow them to provide personal and catered experiences.
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal information, we’re unable to provide personal experiences and functionality requiring authentication.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing certain staff to access it.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or +64277140246, or Level 2, 122 Victoria Street, Christchurch, New Zealand.